Heart & Vascular Screening Program:
513-585-2668 - tap to call -
to schedule, or request an appointment online at TheChristHospital.com/HeartScreening.
A resource for early detection and prevention.
$29 screening for patients meeting the following criteria:
- 60 or older
- 50 or older, with one or more of the following risk factors:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Family history of vascular disease, including; stroke, heart attack, high blood pressure, sudden cardiac death, or abdominal aortic aneurysms.
The Screening Package includes four painless and non-invasive tests that can easily diagnose:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
- Carotid Artery Stenosis (Stroke Risk)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
Results will be sent to patients and the referring physician.
Screenings available at the following The Christ Hospital Testing Centers:
Anderson * Fort Wright * Green Township * Liberty Township * Mt. Auburn * Red Bank